This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Web site http://www.eventoviti.com, its all subdomains and Eventoviti Mobile Application (for sake of brevity both the website & the mobile Application shall hereinafter together be referred to as ‘Eventoviti Services / Platform’). The Website www.Eventoviti.com, its all subdomains and Eventoviti Mobile Application are owned and controlled by EVENTOVITI SOLUTIONS LLP having its Registered Office at :
G-302, Savvy Swaraaj Phase 1,
Opp. Godrej Garden City, Jagatpur,
Gota Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382481.
Eventoviti Solutions LLP (“Company” or “Us” or “We”), under its Eventoviti Platform, provide internet-based event management, ticketing & registration platform for end users, Events related Service Providers and the event organisers.
Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein, we request you to exit the Platform, as acceptance of these Terms is precondition for accessing the Platform. Eventoviti reserves its rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this post. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all the Visitors of this Platform. By using Eventoviti Service, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access the Eventoviti Service / Platform.
In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for such Service, which may be updated or modified by us from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement.
Through the Eventoviti Platform, Eventoviti shall provide you (“User”) event-related information, details of pricing and a system for availability and reservations for tickets for various events including plays, concerts, seminars, sports events across cities and rural areas throughout India.
Through the Eventoviti Platform, Eventoviti provides a simple and quick means for registered users who are event organizers, planners and charitable organizations or any other types of organisers (“Organizers”) to create event registration, speaker profile, organizer profile, fundraising and other webpages related to their events, to promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Platform and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), solicit donations and sell merchandise related to those events to users who wish to make purchases, registrations or donations from or to such including to free events) (“events (Attendees”). We refer to Organizers, Attendees and other visitors and browsers of the Services collectively as “Users” or “you.”
● Eventoviti’s Role.
- Listing Service and Limited Agent.
Eventoviti is not the organizer or owner of the events listed for sale or registration on the Services listed by other Organisers. Eventoviti essentially provides the Services, which allow Organizers to list and promote their events, but all sales are made by the respective Organizer listed on the applicable event page. In the event that an Organizer has elected to use Eventoviti’s Payment Processing Service, Eventoviti also acts as the Organizer’s limited agent solely for the purpose of using its third party payment providers to collect payments made by Attendees on the Platform with respect to an event and passing such payments through to the applicable Organizer. It is the Organizer’s sole obligation to ensure that any event page posting on the Services and the nature and conduct of the underlying event meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, and that the goods and services described in any event page posting are actually delivered in a satisfactory manner.
Eventoviti, however, at times may organise events at customer’s request or for advertisement or testing purpose, in which case Eventoviti shall be considered as ‘Organiser’ and all applicable provisions currently applicable for Organisers will also stand applicable to Eventoviti limited to such events.
- Selection of Payment Processing Method.
Eventoviti has partnered with Payment Gateway company to process the transaction of payment for the tickets sold through Eventoviti. The Organisers, therefore, will have to use Payment Gateway of Partner identified by Eventoviti.
- Fees.Creating an account and accessing the Services could be free or against payment of standard account opening fees or premium fees, depending upon nature of account type. Additionally, Eventoviti reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Eventoviti Platform when you sell or buy paid tickets or registrations. All descriptions of standard fees on the Services represent the standard fees that Eventoviti charges to Organizers. These fees may vary based on individual agreements between Eventoviti and certain Organizers. Organizers ultimately choose if these fees will be passed along to Attendees and shown as “Fees” on the applicable event page or absorbed into the ticket or registration price and paid by the Organizer out of ticket and registration gross proceeds. Eventoviti does not control (and thus cannot disclose) fees levied by your bank and/or credit card company, including fees for purchasing tickets and registrations in foreign currencies or from foreign persons. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company prior to engaging in a transaction to understand all applicable fees, credit card surcharges and currency conversion rates.
Eventoviti further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Eventoviti Services.
Since all transactions are between an Organizer and its respective Attendees, Eventoviti asks that all Attendees contact the applicable Organizer of their event with any refund requests. Organizers agree to post and maintain a refund policy on each event page and that refund policy will govern, provided that the refund policy must be consistent with Eventoviti’s Attendee Refund Policy Requirements as stated below. In the event that an Organizer has not responded to a refund request within two (2) business days or there is a dispute between an Organizer and an Attendee that cannot be resolved, either party may contact Eventoviti. Eventoviti may, in its discretion, attempt to mediate such dispute, however, Eventoviti will have no liability for (a) an Organizer’s failure to give refunds; (b) Eventoviti’s failure to mediate a dispute; or (c) Eventoviti’s decision if it does mediate the dispute.
Eventoviti shall not be liable for any refund-related claims in connection with event Services, and the Organizer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Eventoviti in connection therewith.
- Refund Policies and Administration
- Minimum Requirements. :
The refund policies may vary depending on the type of event and the Organizer. Therefore, we have provided following minimum requirements for the Organisers who can post their own policies so long as they meet the following minimum requirements:
(a) Refund policies must be posted on the applicable event page;
(b) “No refund” policies are permissible, but must be clearly identified as such and must otherwise comply with these minimum requirements;
(c) Refund policies (including “no refund” policies) must provide for a refund or other make good for complete failure to provide the advertised goods and services (e.g., event cancellation);
(d) Refund policies must be in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, including all requirements imposed by Card Schemes or Alternative Form of Payment Frameworks;
(e) Refund policies must include specific instructions on how to obtain a refund, including how, when and where to direct a refund request;
(f) Refund policies shall not be changed with respect to purchases made prior to the date of such change and its posting to the applicable event page;
(g) Refund policies must set out a specific time frame within which refund requests will be responded to, which should not exceed five (5) business days for a first response; and
(h) Refund policies must otherwise be fair and reasonable.
(i) Irrespective of Refund or No Refund Policy, user shall have to bear cost of Eventoviti’s convenience fee if user modifies or cancels his / her ticket and in case of schedule of event is modified or cancelled, Organiser shall be responsible to pay to Eventoviti its Eventoviti’s convenience fee.
2. Refund Process.
In order to initiate a refund request, an Attendee should contact an Organizer directly as set forth in the applicable refund policy. Organizer agrees to administer its refund policy in accordance with the terms set forth on the applicable event page and the minimum requirements set forth in Section 1 above.
- No Insurance or Guarantee:
These Refund Policy Requirements are not intended to be and do not constitute an offer to insure the performance of or to guarantee the performance of any Organizer and are not a guarantee that refunds will be issued in any given situation.
● Service Modifications:
Eventoviti isn’t a white label solution and it isn’t a walled garden built specifically for each Organizer. Eventoviti is one of the full featured event ticketing and registration platforms in the world and it will constantly evolve its products and services to better meet the needs of our entire user base. Because of this, Eventoviti does not guarantee any set of product features or functionality and reserve the right at any time to, and from time to time may, modify, suspend already due following any such change to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Services for any reason. Because you only pay fees to Eventoviti as you use the Services, there would be no refund of fees.
You accept that Eventoviti shall be corresponding with you in an electronic mode and for which you have already consented by accessing this Website. Communication from Eventoviti shall be by means of an e-mail or by posting any notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication to be in writing.
- ELIGIBLITY FOR USE OF WEBSITE:
Use of EVENTOVITI SERVICE is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Eventoviti Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You accessing the Eventoviti Service shall constitute the fact that either you are an adult or your participation is approved by you parent / guardian.
If you are not a Resident Indian, you may access, use and avail of the Service only to the extent that the laws of India and those of your country permit you to do so. Further, your use of the Service is based on the understanding and agreement that by accessing and using the Service, you are not violating the local laws in India and/or your country. You agree that you will be solely and absolutely liable for any liability incurred by you in this regard and you will indemnify Eventoviti against any liability incurred by Eventoviti in this regard.
In order to access the Eventoviti Service, you may be required to provide certain details including your name, address, email address, age, details of parents, your bank / credit card / debit card details, etc. , as a part of registration process on the Platform.
If you are under 18 years of age, you shall be liable to provide email address of your parents, who shall be responsible to supervise your access to the Website.
You agree to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your parents, if required. All information about you must be truthful, and you shall not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity.
The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s user id and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to Eventoviti. You confirm that you are the authorised holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the Eventoviti services. Eventoviti will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Eventoviti Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, account details, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. The user also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Eventoviti of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user id and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Eventoviti shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement. In case of any unauthorised use is notified, Eventoviti reserves the right to suspend such user’s account for some time.
The User is bound by the Terms from the earlier of the date on which the User:
- Accept the Terms;
- Start using a Service / access the Website; and
- For as long as the User uses a Service.
EVENTOVITI may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to Eventoviti.
Without prejudice to the other remedies available to Eventoviti under this agreement, or under applicable law, Eventoviti may limit the user’s activity, or end the user’s listing, warn other users of the user’s actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user’s registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if:
(a) the user is in breach of this agreement,;
(b) Eventoviti is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or
(c) Eventoviti believes that the user’s actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or Eventoviti
Eventoviti may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with Eventoviti or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by Eventoviti. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, Eventoviti reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to Eventoviti and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as Eventoviti deems necessary.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
You acknowledge and agree that the all the materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Platform are the property of Eventoviti or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on Website. Eventoviti and its logo are registered trademarks of EVENTOVITI SOLUTIONS LLP. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Website. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by Eventoviti.
- YOUR CONTENT.
- RESTRICTED USE:
- You can use the Website for your own \use and in compliance with these Terms.
- You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, sell or transfer any information contained in this Website.
- You shall not access this Website and operate on any fake e-mail id for the purpose of gaining access into this Website.
- You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this Website shall not be misleading in any way.
- You shall not post or transmit content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- hatred messages;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Eventoviti, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures
- Copy, sniff, scrap data by any means is not allowed unless data is provided by API’s by Eventoviti
- You understand that Eventoviti has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Eventoviti does not approve of such unauthorized use or acts. You acknowledge and agree that Eventoviti is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- You shall not use this Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Since Eventoviti acts only as a booking agent, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the user as regards the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Eventoviti be liable for the services provided by the service provider/ Organiser.
- Eventoviti has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but Eventoviti neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained.
- Eventoviti makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in the website.
- Eventoviti shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Eventoviti’s control.
- In no event shall Eventoviti be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website.
- Neither shall Eventoviti be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. further,. the user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. the maximum liability on part of Eventoviti arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever.
- ALTHOUGH EVENTOVITI ADOPTS SECURITY MEASURES IT CONSIDERS APPROPRIATE FOR THE OFFER OF THIS SERVICE, IT DOES NOT ASSURE OR GUARANTEE THAT NO PERSON WILL OVERCOME OR SUBVERT THE SECURITY MEASURES AND GAIN UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR ANY CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNTS. EVENTOVITI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IF ANY UNAUTHORISED PERSON HACKS INTO OR GAINS ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR ACCOUNTS; AND YOU SHALL BE LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAME.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Eventoviti , its subsidiaries, affiliates, syndicators, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any loss suffered by Eventoviti as a result of a breach of the terms and conditions of use of the Website by you and from any claim brought by third parties alleging that use of the Service by you or under your account has infringed any intellectual property or other right of any kind, or any applicable laws or regulation. You shall pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including legal fees) and judgments awarded against Eventoviti arising from such claims, and shall provide Eventoviti with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
- LINKS TO/FROM OTHER WEB SITES:
- This Website contains links to other third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Wherever such link/s may lead to sites which do not belong to Eventoviti, Eventoviti is not responsible for the content of linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such third party websites. If you decide to access such linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other third party websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other third party websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of this Website or that such links have been authorised by Eventoviti. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other third party websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon Eventoviti consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy.
- You shall not create a link to any page of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this Website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this Website by linking to it. Further, if you create any such link to any page of this Website, Eventoviti reserves right to demand appropriate charges for such links as compensation. It is clarified that, claiming such charges or accepting it does not in itself amount to Eventoviti’s approval for such links. Eventoviti’s approval shall at all times have to be in writing and specific.
- CONFIGURATIONS AND MINIMUM ESSENTIALS:
- Eventoviti does not expressly recommend any particular software, operating system, application to use and access this Website. If for any particular reason, the Website does not open or is unable to be displayed in full in the Visitor’s computer or Mobile, then Eventoviti shall not be held liable for any act, omission or commission that may occur because of the same. It shall be your responsibility and liability to keep your computer in consonance with the latest standards so as to access this site; though latest standards cannot be defined or categorized.
- Eventoviti also reserves the right to change the software and hardware which is required to gain access to the Website without prior notice to the User and it shall not be the responsibility of Eventoviti if the User computer system is incompatible with the software and hardware changes.
- CONTESTS AND REWARDS:
- Eventoviti may organize various contests / promotions for the Visitors of this Website. The Visitor participating in the contest / promotional offers might stand chance to win the contest or avail the offer. As per the terms of respective contest or promotion, Eventoviti may give Prizes to the Winners of contest or promotion. Eventoviti reserves the right in its own discretion to select the winner or Visitor eligible to be awarded and which decision shall be full, final and binding on the participants. The award or offer given away by Eventoviti is not transferable and neither can be converted in cash. The Visitor will be notified by Eventoviti and only the participating visitor (himself / herself) shall be eligible to claim the same from Eventoviti.
- The award or offer will be non-transferable, non-negotiable, subject to availability and there will be no cash alternative. Eventoviti reserves the right to substitute awards or offers of equal or greater value, at any time.
- Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of the Prizes, shall be solely borne by the Winner for the respective Prize won.
- FRAUD PROTECTION
As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
- NOTICES, TRANSACTION RECORDS AND ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES:
Notices to you may be made via either email or by delivery by hand /regular mail to the address provided by you.
Eventoviti may be required to provide to you certain disclosures and notices, which are mandated by various laws and rules. You acknowledge and agree to receive all such disclosures and notifications electronically, which, in most cases, will be done through the Internet. If, for any reason, you do not wish to receive the disclosures electronically, you must advise Eventoviti immediately. In such an event, Eventoviti reserves the right to discontinue/terminate the provision of the Service to you, in whole or in part.
- GOVERNING LAW:
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions and the courts of Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Eventoviti accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India. The mere fact that you are in a country other than India accesses the Service does not imply that the laws of that country govern these terms and conditions or the use of the Service.
- Payment Methods
Eventoviti acts as the agent to those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets (“Event Organizer”) and for movie halls (Cinemas). When you purchase a ticket for an event, Eventoviti will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the organizer.
Pricing and Availability:
Eventoviti sells tickets on behalf of Event organizers and does not control the inventory or its availability and pricing, unless Eventoviti is itself an Organiser
- Internet handling fees and Order Processing Fees
Tickets purchased on Eventoviti are subject to a per ticket internet handling fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee.
- Censor warning
Please check the censor warning, if any, before buying the tickets.
- Order Confirmation
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process.
- Eventoviti will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
- Refunds and Exchanges:
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. Eventoviti will be unable to process exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- Billing Information Verification
Some Orders will be processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, Eventoviti customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If Eventoviti is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, Eventoviti may cancel your order and may sell your tickets to another customer.
- DeliveryEventoviti offers multiple delivery options. The options may vary from for different events. Currently the following delivery options are available:
- Email confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the ticket counter to get a physical ticket.SMS confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an SMS. The SMS details need to be shown at the ticket counter to get a physical ticket.Important
In all the cases you will need to produce the credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets for picking up the tickets at the venue. In case the credit/debit card user is not picking up the tickets, an authorization with the photocopy of this credit/debit card signed by the credit/debit card holder need to be produced at the time of picking up the tickets. Please note that signature on the card must match the signature used for authorization. Physical Tickets will be delivered to your address confirmed on the website.
- Pricing and Other Errors:
If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: Eventoviti will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer. However, in such cases as well, Eventoviti’s Convenience charges will be applied, which shall be paid to Eventoviti directly by the Organisers without deducting the same from the Refund Amount.
NOTICE & TAKE DOWN POLICY
AS AN INTERMEDIARY, EVENTOVITI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED, TRANSMITTED, DISPLAYED, PUBLISHED OR SHARED ON ITS PLATFORM. BY USING EVENTOVITI SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THIS NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN POLICY
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
If the owner of a copyright-protected work or an agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf (the “Owner”) believes the work posted on EVENTOVITI Platform (“the Site”) is infringing the Owner’s copyright under the relevant law, the Owner may submit a copyright infringement notification.
2.COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
Eventoviti recommends Owners of copyright-protected content to report alleged copyright infringement by submitting a written complaint (the “Complaint”) either through a web-form (recommended) The Complaint should include the following:-
- a) Contact Information: The Owner will need to provide information that will allow Eventoviti and the uploader(s) of the video(s) that the Owner’s objects to, to contact the Owner regarding the Complaint, such as an email address, physical address or telephone number
(b) Description of Work: The Owner’s must provide in the complaint, a complete and accurate description of the copyrighted content that the Owner is seeking to protect. This MUST also include the specific URL of the video that the Owner believes to be infringing. This is necessary in order to aid Eventoviti to locate the allegedly infringing video. General information about the video, such as a channel URL or username alone is not adequate.
(c) Signature: The Complaint must include the physical or electronic signature/digital signature of the Owner. To satisfy this requirement, the Owner may type their full legal name (a first and last name, not a company name) as the signature at the bottom of the complaint
- TAKE-DOWN OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGING WORK
In case of a Complaint by the Owner that is submitted in accordance with the procedure in Clause 2, and found to be valid, Eventoviti may refrain from facilitating access to the allegedly infringing work for a period of 21 (twenty one) days or until an order from a competent court is received, whichever is earlier. In case Eventoviti receives no such order before the expiry of twenty-one days, Eventoviti may reinstate access to the said work.
- NOTIFICATION OF OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT AND TAKE DOWN BY BIGTREE
Users may submit a complaint against objectionable content by submitting a written complaint (the “Complaint”) either through a web-form (recommended) The Complaint should include the following:
(a) Contact Information: The Complainant will need to provide information that will allow Eventoviti to contact the Complainant regarding the Complaint, such as an email address, physical address or telephone number.
(b) Description of Work: The Complainant must provide in the complaint, a description of the objectionable content that the Complainant is seeking to protest. This MUST also include the specific URL of the video that the Complainant believes to be objectionable. This is necessary in order to aid Eventoviti to locate the allegedly objectionable video. General information about the video, such as a channel URL or username alone shall not be adequate.
If Eventoviti determines, in its sole discretion and judgment, that the User Content violates any of the aforementioned conditions, it shall be entitled to immediately take down or otherwise block access to User Content
- Eventoviti ‘s IMMUNITY FROM LIABILITY
Eventoviti is an intermediary and shall not be liable for any act of copyright infringement or any other objectionable User Content, as provided under the Copyright Act, 1957, Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder.
www.eventoviti.com, it’s all subdomains and Eventoviti mobile Applications are products of EVENTOVITI SOLUTIONS LLP (EVENTOVITI) having its Registered Office at :
G-302, Savvy Swaraaj Phase 1,
Opp. Godrej Garden City, Jagatpur,
Gota Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382481
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated below, you are requested not to use the EVENTOVITI Platform. By accessing this Platform and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below and shall be bound by the same.
EVENTOVITI endeavors to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy.
We believe that it is necessary to post a privacy statement with respect to
the information of visitors and others who visit EVENTOVITI’s Platform. The information shared with EVENTOVITI will be treated as private. We also desire to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to visitors and their information available with EVENTOVITI.
Please be assured that Customer’s confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to EVENTOVITI.
WHO IS COVERED BY THIS POLICY?
All persons who visit the EVENTOVITI Platform and provide information online to EVENTOVITI, are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to EVENTOVITI.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
- PERSONAL DATA:
Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, age, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified (referred to as “Personal Data”)
- ADDITIONAL PERSONAL DATA:
In some cases, we may collect your financial information (e.g., your bank account information or an address to send checks) debit & credit card information (e.g., your debit / credit card number and expiration date, billing address, etc.), some of which may constitute Personal Data, to secure certain payments
- AGGREGATED DATA:
In addition to Personal Data, we also collect also Demographic information including preferences, interests, etc., to conduct EVENTOVITI’s business and to operate the Platform.
We also track information like the domain name from which you connect with us, the pages you request, the service you avail, the referring site, and the time that you spent on the Platform. We collect information of IP addresses, the type of operating system that your computer uses, and the type of browser software used by you. From the IP address, we can determine the Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, you are agreeing that EVENTOVITI may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our Platform.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view & purchase and subscribe to.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.
- Location information
- NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
When you interact with EVENTOVITI through the Platform, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Consequently, we do not adjust or alter our Platform’s automatic tracking and data collection in response to a Do Not Track signal or request.
WHAT EVENTOVITI DOES WITH THE GATHERED INFORMATION?
- To use the information for internal record keeping;
- To use the information to improve our products and services;
- To use the information for normal business functioning;
- To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which EVENTOVITI thinks the Visitor, may find interesting;
- To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. EVENTOVITI may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication.
- We may use the information to customize the Platform according to the Visitors’ interests.
We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
We also use information to:
- Administer your accounts and to protect your records.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the internet based services in the country.
HOW WE USE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. However, in certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Parent Companies, subsidiaries and affiliates:
- Business Transfer:
- Agents, Consultant & Service Providers:
We may share your Personal Data with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of EVENTOVITI to perform certain business-related functions.
When you purchase tickets to, register for or donate to an event through the event page, or through a related fundraising page on the Services, we provide the Personal Data entered on the applicable event or related fundraising page to the Organizers of such event or related fundraising page.
- Social Media & Other third party connections:
- Legal Requirement:
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
ACCESS TO THE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
The access to the information provided through EVENTOVITI’s Platform would only be given to authorized employees or other EVENTOVITI Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service providers for normal business purposes, only on ‘need to know’ basis;
EVENTOVITI may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental, Regulatory or judicial bodies or any person to whom EVENTOVITI is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and EVENTOVITI, if any.
EVENTOVITI does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you
- You request or authorize it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
- You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES TO PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
EVENTOVITI follows best possible security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. EVENTOVITI’s endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, EVENTOVITI has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. EVENTOVITI may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on EVENTOVITI’s Platform. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behavior and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of EVENTOVITI’s marketing.
However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, EVENTOVITI shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data collected via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no network, server, database or Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us electronically.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Similarly, link of EVENTOVITI’s Platform may be available on various other third party websites. However, EVENTOVITI shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of EVENTOVITI’s Platform or EVENTOVITI’s logo is available, EVENTOVITI shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS.
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated above, you are requested not to use EVENTOVITI PLATFORM. By accessing this Platform and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above and shall be bound by the same.